This is a revision of the original revision I made of the Fighter Class a week or so ago. I’ll leave the original as it is for posterity, should anyone want to go take a look.
If you missed the Revised 4E Wizard Class, then you might want to go take a look.
The next revision will probably be the Rogue (and after that the Cleric), however, before the Revised 4E Rogue Class I would like to get the Vampire Bestiary on sale. So it may be a week or so before I get the Rogue finished and uploaded.
So a number of things have changed in this version.
- Based on the feedback quite a few of the martial maneouvers have had their modifier changed.
- I have added combos to the mix.
- I split the Fighter up into different builds.
- I added some new stances and maneouvers
- Implemented all conditions as lasting until the end of next turn (with certain exceptions like knocked prone, ongoing damage and unconsciousness).
- Added some wuxia style ‘extraordinary attacks’ for the epic tier.
- I changed some of the table formatting to look a bit neater.
Anyway, here is the Revised 4E Fighter v2.0, Let me know what you think.